When a stranger becomes a friend…
We understand it can be difficult inviting a stranger into you home to care for you or your loved ones because it takes a lot of trust. Are you wary of the idea of having a rotating door of new faces in your home? You are not alone.
With GoldLeaf CareGivers, you will see consistent familiar faces at your door and receive a personal introduction to a new caregiver upon their first visit to your home. Caregivers are companions, aides, advocates and friends to those in their care. We want you to feel comfortable knowing that our caregivers are expertly screened, highly trained and carefully following your care instructions. Our caregivers are a reflection of our determination to provide superior service to all of our clients. When you invite a Gold Star caregiver into your home, you'll know you are receiving the best possible in-home care services available.
Complete Caregiver Compatibility™
Caregiver compatibility is so crucial to the experience and, when you find it, it can - and often does - change peoples' lives. That is why we listen closely to you to determine your needs and preferences. Then we match you with a compatible caregiver that has the necessary skills and experiences you need. If you are ever unhappy with the selected caregiver, we will provide you with a replacement as many times as you need, until you are completely satisfied that you have found the right fit. With our superior matchmaking abilities, GoldLeaf CareGivers promises all our clients a 100% caregiver compatibility guarantee.
Gold Star Screening Process™
Our compassionate caregivers strive to build meaningful relationships with clients and their families by providing assistance with activities of daily living.
That’s why our caregivers undergo our signature Gold Star Screening Process™ which includes:
- 50 state criminal & sex offender background search
- 50 state certification & license verifications (DORA, OIG)
- 50 state motor vehicle records search
- Insurance verification & vehicle inspection
- Social Security information verification
- Reference checks (professional & personal)
- Employment & education verification
- Ethics & personality screenings
- Competency & fitness assessments
- Drug & alcohol testing
- “M.A.D.” Test – would I want this person taking care of my Mom And Dad?
The best caregivers demonstrate:
- A respect for the dignity and individualism of all people.
- A commitment to service with compassion, dedication and integrity.
- Use their patience and creativity to provide clients with positive experience in their home.
- Display a caring heart, nurturing ability, patience, dependability and love of their work.
- Display commitment to make a client’s life easier, provide emotional support and anticipate their needs.
- A commitment to professional development through ongoing training and education.
- Strive for continued excellence in all areas.